Olive Leaf Nasal Spray
Olive Leaf Nasal Spray is homeopathic medicine that provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. This spray can be used for relief for sinus irritations, cold and flu, and sinus fungal irritations. The Olive Leaf Nasal Spray can also be used as a topical spray to encourage healing of skin irritations and rashes. The spray is formulated with only all-natural plant–based edible ingredients that are antimicrobial and in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure purity and safety. 1 FL. OZ (30 ml)
Ingredients: Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray homeopathic medicine provides safe treatment of sinus conditions. The spray is formulated and manufactured utilizing only natural ingredients in accordance with strict FDA pharmaceutical standards to ensure safety and purity:
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europa): Seagate hand-selects, harvests, and processes their own olive leaves each winter when they have their maximum potency and antioxidant levels. Seagate Olive Leaf Extract
has been recognized by doctors and other health care professionals as a leading alternative antimicrobial
therapy, without the side-effects of antibiotics.
- Baptisia (Baptisia tinctoria) has long been recognized as a homeopathic remedy because of its antiseptic
properties. Its principal applications have been for mouth, throat and tonsil infections, inflammation and
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is a natural antimicrobial ingredient that is widely recognized for nose and throat irritations, and for its use as a natural stabilizer in foods. Certain leading brands of nasal sprays use this ingredient as their only active ingredient at a concentration of 1,000 ppm. Seagate Olive Leaf Nasal Spray has 2,000 ppm of grapefruit seed extract to insure excellent stability and antimicrobial properties.
- 1. Bacteria - The lab reported 99.9% of all the colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the bacteria had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of bacteria drops to 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 2. Fungi - The lab reported 99% of the fungi colonies were killed within the first 60 seconds. All the fungi had died off by the time the second sample had been taken at the 6 hour interval. (The FDA standard to pass this test requires that the level of fungi drops to a min. 1,000 colonies/ml by the end of the month.)
- 3. Mold - 97% of the mold were killed within the first 60 seconds. All mold was killed within 24 hours. Trace amounts were detected during the following weeks. (To pass this test, the level of mold was allowed to remain 1,000,000 colonies/ml as long as the product does not allow the mold to increase. The product need not kill mold.)